Car Driver Training

DOT requirement for Car Licence

  • Must have Learner Permit

2 Types of Car Licence

We will train for Red P


You can only drive automatic CAR with this


With this, you can drive both automatic and manual clutch cars

If you have an interstate driver’s licence, please contact the Department of Transportation to transfer your interstate driver’s licence to a WA driver’s licence.

Note: – If you have an international licence for two years, there is no need for the WA two year licence. You can take the test immediately

Book your Car Driving Training Today

Fill up the form below and we will be in touch with your shortly with the date and time