Multi-Combination Vehicle Licence TLIS4006

DOT Requirement for MC Licence

Must have held:

•  WA Drivers’ Licence for at least 3 years


•  HR or HC licence for at least a year

3 Types of MC Licences:


This allows you to drive automatic MC only


This allows you to drive vehicles with synchromesh gearboxes or automatic gearboxes only (single clutch).


This allows you to drive any type of MC vehicle (double clutch).

Plus we have an automatic truck if you prefer.

MC Licence Allows You to Drive a Motor Vehicle Towing Two or More Heavy Trailers.

All MC Assessments are conducted with our approved assessors on-site at Maddington.

If you hold an interstate licence, please contact the Dept of Transport to transfer your interstate licence to a WA licence.

Have any Inquires?

Leave us a message